We have a Lafayette, IN client with an immediate need for a Full time SQL TSQL Developer This is a Salaried position working out of their north office
To work with business units to design and develop SQL reporting solutions. Maintain and improve existing systems in coordination with the business, IT, and software vendors
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years proven experience in IT Applications or Systems.
- Thorough understanding of business operations and processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and customer contact skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft development tools and applications, including Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS SQL reporting, SSIS Integration services, SSAS Analysis services, Visual Studio and .Net Programming
- Proficiency with web-oriented systems and communications, including web services and XML.
- Proficiency with Epicor Activant Eclipse data structures and programming preferred.
- Ability to perform and retain various skill related tasks, training, and operations
- Effectively sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expresses support for company values and policies through strong leadership skills
Triangle Technology - 18 months ago