The Administrative Assistant will support the sales group with decision tools and reports. The job will consist of generating routine sales reports and creating various ad hoc reports, preparing PowerPoint presentations and inputting data into sales databases. Be resourceful and solve business problems related to decision tools and reports. Actively develop and maintain a network of UPS contacts who can help solve problems.
General Requirements / Skills and Competencies
Education and Experience
- Strong Computer in working with Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet and SharePoint.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Prior experience working in Sales Management with high-level executives is preferred.
- Strong track record of getting results timely and accurately.
- Strong track record of anticipating requests and working with little supervision.
- Minimum 2 years in College – Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Authorized to Work in the U.S..
* Current UPS employees must attach the following documentations to application to be eligible to apply: 1) Resume 2) Most Recent Performance Appraisal 3) Attendance Record - for Admin/Tech, Specialist only
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 17 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...