Req ID 56505BR
Location of Position
- Design/modify precision assembly and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Prepare estimates for various tasks and projects.
- Quality Leadership Process (QLP)/Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Interface with plant and corporate groups as well as contractors and vendors.
- Start up and debugging of processes.
- Provide technical support/troubleshooting to all plant departments.
- Manage activities of other engineers and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Manage capital projects both directly and through coordinating engineers.
- Responsible for supporting and achieving Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s).
- Work with manufacturing departments on a daily basis to ensure efficient transition between design phase and final production.
- Responsible for adhering to FDA Design Control standards at all times.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), forms, and log books.
- Responsible for demonstrating proactive communications and problem resolution.
- Interaction with plant management for monitoring daily manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for supporting and achieving Quality Operating System (QOS) objectives.
- Responsible for achieving all plant due dates.
Doing Work that Matters
- BS in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience.
- FDA manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Experience with automation and/or automated assembly is preferred.
- Programming/troubleshooting experience with automation controls, control systems, PLC’s, HMI’s, and servo’s is desirable.
- Experience with plastic bottle blow molding, plastic component injection molding, and liquid silicone molding is desirable.
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 21 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...