Job Responsibilities: The Product Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for product marketing and sales channel enablement of various data, IP, IP-voice, and hosting solutions for the CenturyLink Business group targeting large enterprise customers and prospects.
The successful candidate will have exceptional writing skills with a demonstrated ability to create strong and meaningful messaging that will resonate with CenturyLink clients and prospects.
The Product Solutions Marketing Manager will also enable and support Product Management as need be and will be called on to aid in sales enablement initiatives.
Required education and skills:
- Develop position statements and messaging for data, IP, hosting/cloud and managed applications and address target markets, using a mix of content, promotions, activities, and channels to achieve sales goals.
- Develop and refine competitive profiles
- Develop and implement service launches and support integrated campaigns.
- Work with agencies and internal marketing resources to develop and deploy content related to service launches and demand generation campaigns.
- Work with strategic vendor partners to develop and co-launch marketing initiatives
- Monitor the pulse of the market, collaborating with Sales and Product Management to ensure accurate understanding of customer and competitor trends. Develop tactics to counter competitive threats.
- BS/BA, MBA preferred, in business or marketing
- 7+ years progressive roles in B2B technology marketing.
- Preferred experience relating to data, IP, IT Services, software, hosting, cloud computing
- Portfolio of successful strategic plans, implemented programs, and content for B2B products/services.
- Demonstrated success in handling multiple simultaneous programs across channels.
- Efficient, effective content creator – take inputs from sales, product, engineering and turn into impactful customer content across multiple media types. Recent successful experience doing this personally as well as managing vendors for content creation.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and public speaking skills. Enjoys working with customers, vendors, and partners.
- Leadership and teaming in a matrixed environment. Gets results from other groups through personal relationship building, follow-through on commitments, and ability to communicate a shared vision.
- Up to 5% of travel.
Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- Decisive, action-oriented.
- Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within B2B marketing and data/IP/IT services industry.
- Succeeds in a fast-paced work environment with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Inspires confidence in senior level product and sales management.
- Driven to try new ideas and approaches in order to win in a competitive marketplace.
- High energy, high integrity.
CenturyLink - 23 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...