Maintaining and supporting a highly secure and reliable network infrastructure, while providing for maximum performance, productivity, scalability, and audit ability.
Provide Information Technology management with information and recommendations required to ensure that the properties’ network infrastructure remains operationally sound, is technically current, and is positioned to quickly react to network industry changes.
Monitor, report on, diagnose, and trouble-shoot computer network infrastructure issues.
Plan for, install, and configure new and upgraded hardware, software, and operating systems on the properties’ networked computer systems.
Provide maintenance and support for the properties’ infrastructure requiring on-call duty and flexible hours in a 7x24x365 environment.
Develop and enhance policies, procedures, plans and documentation for the properties’ network infrastructure and systems.
Oversee and coordinate the efforts of vendors and Information Technology employees on various computer network system projects.
Demonstrate excellent customer service and team building skills, as well as, perform technical mentoring for junior staff members.
Assist Information Technology operations staff with troubleshooting personal computer and network related issues
10. Support and maintain storage arrays (EMC, NetApp)
11. Provide input to technology operating and capex budgets.
12. Maintain and monitor the company’s VPN (PIX, ASA firewalls)
13. Design and execute steps to ensure the health and backup and recovery of the company’s servers
- College degree in Information Technology or compensating industry experience
- Minimum seven (7) years’ hands on experience with significant responsibilities for computer networked systems
- Industry related certifications in Microsoft Operating Systems (MCSE) and Cisco network hardware (CCNA) (CCNP preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco routers, ASA firewalls, switches, WCS and AP setups
- Working knowledge of; VM and Citrix environments, storage array configuration and support (EMC, NetApp)
- Previous experience with managing technical projects and vendors
- A thorough understanding of networked system security requirements and generally accepted I.T. system controls
Qualified candidates must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Casino / Hotel industry experience preferred.
Trump Entertainment Resorts
- 2 years ago - save job