Acxiom’s Global Client Services organization is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Platform Manager to architect and configure business technologies using the Salesforce/Force.com platform, in support of various mission-critical business processes. While prior experience with the Salesforce.com platform is desired, the candidate filling this role will be trained on the Force.com platform, so similar development experience is the primary requirement. The Senior Platform Manager provides expert services for the deployment and support of externally hosted platform(s), related technologies, and business processes that enable users to efficiently serve our clients and prospects, increase individual and team productivity, and support corporate strategy.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience object-oriented programming in Java, C# or comparable language
- 5+ years of experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities in SQL-based relational database
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated individual and team-based problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Ability to contribute effectively in an Agile team environment
- Proven time-management, organizational and leadership skills
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Development experience on the Salesforce/Force.com platform
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following IDEs/Tools: Eclipse, Intelli-J, Maven, TOAD, Jenkins, GIT, cvs, Subversion
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process
Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
United States-California-Foster City
Jun 20, 2013, 4:09:50 PM
Acxiom - 5 months ago
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...