- Facilitates extremely complex process and system improvement initiatives at a corporate level, spanning across multiple business units, that focus on integration of processes and/or systems between legacy companies.
- Leads cross-functional teams through the identification, analysis, development and documentation of 'As Is' and 'To Be' business process flows for process improvement.
- Conducts analysis to identify process gaps and differences and/or system gaps and differences for corporate level initiatives.
- Consults with senior executive level management on process management and improvement.
- Makes recommendations on action plans to close identified process and/or system gaps.
- Identifies process improvement training needs.
- Acts as liason between business units, Integration Project Managers, Business Governance Team and Information Technologies to assist in creation of requirements, business cases and other documentation needed to support the process and/or system improvement initiative.
- Ensures that initiatives are meeting strategies to close process and systems gaps and aligning with corporate goals and strategies.
- May act as Project Manager for corporate level process improvement initiatives.
- Provides strong support for the overall management of the corporation's quality tools and techniques.
- May be assisted by a team of less experienced process/quality analysts.
- Requires very strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience. 7+ years of related experience. Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 22 months ago