Globant is looking for a skilled Product Manager who will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle of web and mobile applications. This person will help to define product vision and strategy working closely with designers and engineers to execute it. We seek candidates who are extremely detailed oriented and capable of working independently.
- Interact with customers and development teams gathering project requirements and suggesting solutions
- Write clear and unambiguous specs and documentation in English for our development teams
- Coordinate the activities of engineering, design, art and QA teams required to build and launch new releases of the product
- Own end to end delivery of product features in an agile environment
- Define, measure, and optimize key metrics for web and mobile applications
- Use good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- A minimum of 6+ years experience as a software Product Manager or role with similar responsibilities (gaming industry a great plus)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Very strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, design, or other relevant field
- Mobile and Facebook/OpenSocial experience
- Agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Experience with user interface design
The Product Manager will work full-time in our customer's offices.