SR RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR II(Job Number: 1203255)
- The candidate is required to have in depth knowledge and leadershipexperiences for drug discovery programs. Diverse therapeutic trainings such as metabolic, oncology, immunology and cardiovascular disease areas will be essential for this position.
- Extensive experience in designing and executing in-vitro biochemical and cell based assays for high throughput screening, cellular and enzyme mechanistic studies and characterizing target/compound interaction is the key for the job function.
- Ability to generate and interpret SAR and mechanistic data package is required. Broad experiences in implementing diverse and advance technology platforms to support both small molecule and biologic programs are needed for this position.
- This candidate should have track record in bioassay development and trouble shooting from hit to leads for multi-modality approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communications are critical. Knowledge in fibrosis and/or heart failure will be plus
Job Function: Applied Biotech
- The candidate needs to have 10 years pharmaceutical industry experiences and holds Ph.D. in biochemistry and cell biology.
- He or she is required to have in depth knowledge and leadership experiences for drug discovery programs. Diverse therapeutic working experiences such as metabolic, oncology, immunology and cardiovascular disease areas will be tremendous value for this position.
- Extensive experiences in designing and executing in-vitro biochemical and cell based assays for high throughput screening is must-to-have.
- Ability to guide assay screening activities involving cellular and enzyme mechanistic studies from hits to leads is the key for the job function.
- He or she is also anticipated to evaluate and implement label free technology and develop innovated processes to support lead optimization for multi-modality discovery programs. Knowledge in fibrosis and/ or heart failure will be plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications are critical.
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Princeton
: R&D - Research
- 2 years ago - save job
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help...