Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Strategically focused on expanding Acxiom's market share by closing new business accounts.
- Responsible for achieving established financial objectives, sales quotas and goals.
- Targets potential leads through appropriate sales strategies.
- Creates and maintains an updated sales pipeline.
- Engages in extensive prospect communication
- Leads corporate efforts for new business deals.
- Drives contract negotiations for prospective accounts, including price, terms of sale, service and delivery terms.
- Responsible for new business accrual from initial contact to close.
- Creates and manages sales pipeline.
- Pursues qualified opportunities.
- Meets/exceeds sales quotas and other sales related goals.
- Develops, cultivates and promotes ongoing relationships with prospective clients.
- Drives discussions to higher levels of leadership within organizations.
- Establishes and maintains multiple points of contacts, including the CEO level.
- Engages in extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshoots account complications to promote client satisfaction.
- Documents and updates prospect and client "relationship maps".
- Establishes and maintains subject matter expertise in Acxiom technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help align prospective client business needs to products, solutions and services offered through consultation.
- Promotes enterprise-wide rather than niche solutions.
- Consults, advises and educates prospective clients on the merits of Acxiom's capabilities through demonstrations and presentations.
- Improves awareness of multi-channel integrated marketing solutions.
- Presents compelling purchasing rationales at the appropriate technical granularity.
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitor campaigns.
- Stays informed in latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Provides insight and strategy regarding wins/losses.
- Documents best practices and case studies and shares industry, deal, and sales best practice knowledge with sales community.
- Partners with various functional groups to ensure client deliverables are executed within scope, time and budget.
- Collaborates with various functional groups to guarantee appropriate resource allocation.
- 10+ years of Sales Experience.
- 5+ years of IT Sales Experience.
- Experience selling Outsourcing Services.
- Solution selling experience.
- Documented track recording closing 7-8 figure TCV deals.
- Experience selling solutions involving mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience selling with Acxiom competitors such as Experian, Epsilon, Merkle or other direct/digital marketing -solution providers.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar yearly quotas.
- Proven ability to succeed in high pressure, high stakes atmosphere.
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
United States-Illinois-Downers Grove
United States-Ohio-Westlake, United States-Ohio-West Chester, United States-Ohio-Independence
Apr 24, 2013, 11:51:20 AM
Acxiom - 24 months ago
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...