SR SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST 1
Location: Methodist Health System
Department: Information Services
SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST
The system support analyst evaluates system needs of staff and departments, and support end users related to the use of revenue cycle systems. This role is responsible for understanding customer needs, researching issues, and delivering solutions. In addition, this position will provide ongoing application issue support. The person needs to have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Communicates with support team and users to understand customer needs and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Performs analysis and troubleshooting for assigned applications.
- Communicates software problems and issues to support teams.
- Develops user and internal documentation as necessary.
- Reviews vendor documentation to keep updated on upcoming changes and developments in applications.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good written and presentation skills.
- Good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Meditech ADM, ABS, BAR, EDM, ITS, MIS, MRI, SCA, or NPR; or equivalent experience with another vendor's revenue cycle products.
Travel Required: Occasional travel may be required
Methodist Health System - 12 months ago
Why does a career at Methodist Health System outshine the others? To start with, we truly value our employees and we show it by offering...