As a Sr. Accountant at the Drilling division, the position requires to perform in-depth analysis, internal control, accurate forecasting and ensures integrity of Cameron financial information.
Principal Duties will include but not limited to:
report review and presentations for senior management review.
- Provides accounting and analytical support to management, Business Units and operations.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate development in preparing and coordinating monthly financial results,
financial analysis, account reconciliations and SOX compliance reporting.
- Coordinate, generate and review internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process.
- Participates in the month end accounting close process. These responsibilities include journal vouchers,
root causes of errors, and help develop workable solutions or alternatives.
- Assist in the development of the Division’s annual budget process, quarterly forecasts and monthly updates.
- Analysis of actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Provides SAP/HFM research and support to accounting and Operations.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports as needed.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to help produce accurate reporting. Detail analysis to identify errors and
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to help predict future revenues
3-5 year’s work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Assist plants in reviewing their financials.
- Provide support and internal training to plant controllers.
- Ensure the integrity of Cameron’s financial data.
- Projects assigned as necessary. Job Requirements/ Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Work experience in a manufacturing business accounting environment
Well organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office software – especially Excel
Proficient with SAP or other ERP preferred, Hyperion experience preferred
Requires the ability to solve complex problems and provide analysis for both solutions and broad based impact.
Must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and processes.
Must be able to work well in a team environment, extract and analyze data from SAP and convert it to a user-friendly format for division, accounting and plant management.
Exhibits high degree of initiative and is adaptable to change.
Demonstrates assertiveness in pursuing open issues to closure.
Cameron - 19 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...