This individual is responsible for providing marketing data, analysis and recommendations including reporting, database and/or intranet applications to marketing managers, directors, senior level executives. The position encompasses both regional and national marketing needs for the organization.
Analysis should include interpretation of the findings in a manner in which the organization can develop and implement marketing strategies to address areas of opportunity for action.
This position is also responsible for implementing new procedures and process improvements to assist with revenue creation, data reporting, and other initiatives.
Responsibilities typically include database creation, data extraction and analysis, unit and revenue tracking, and preparation and dissemination of various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or one-time basis as needed. Applicant will develop applications as needed to provide data or functional work procedures as required by the business. Position will also include participation on task force teams for resolving key business issues (i.e.. churn reduction).
Responsible for gathering, preparation and organization of data and process development to support new revenue streams throughout the company, including telemarketing efforts, new market rollouts, internal and external marketing campaigns, marketing base management, churn management, left to right programs, etc.
- Grow alternate channels to 20% of sale mix
- Drive Market Share with local and national marketing strategies
- Improve Local and National Market visibility on unit and P&L performance
- Reduce Churn to meet net Unit and Revenue targets
- Grow HSI, Voice and Wireless Data with existing and new product lines
- Improve Customer Experience
- Collaborate with regional and national counterparts to ensure reporting consistency.
College graduate degree in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications preferred.
- 3 years experience in advanced data analysis
- Data entry and extraction methods for all data warehouses used within the Company, including DPI, Scorecard and other data sources.
- SQL Server 2005
- Technical skills using SAS Business Analytics
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously using honed project management skills
- Work with little supervision and have the ability to manage own workload
- Well-organized and must be able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Be extremely comfortable with MS Office suite of products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word specifically).
- Visual Basic, SQL programming, and Brio Query
- Be comfortable with web-publishing procedures.
Limited travel may be involved. Must be available for evening or weekend work as job requires.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...