The SSG Controller provides financial leadership for the Systems Solutions Group and the Advanced Controller Development group in all areas, including business plan, performance review and assessment, and new business start-up opportunities. Be a key business partner to SSG Executive management, with financial and business advice on business plan, interpreting business results, contract negotiations, supply chain financial implications, potential acquisitions, and business risk areas. Specific focus areas to include:
• Managing the SSG & Controller Development Group Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast.
• Leading preparation of business plans, measuring and analyzing against corporate and group financial metrics.
• Managing all aspects of the SSG & Controller Development Group month-end closing activities, in collaboration with the accounting team.
• Communicate key investment and decision timelines to the CFO and finance management, ensuring proper lead time for analysis and cash management.
• Ensure that divisions/segments within SSG have sufficient finance support, including managerial reporting breakouts.
• Guiding the SSG division and Advanced Controller products to achieve a world class, efficient cost structure.
• Supporting the product and financial roadmap, including new product evaluation, analysis of solutions from partner groups, and changes to existing products.
• Monitoring the SSG & Controller Development group capex funding and the executive approval process.
• Providing/explaining key measurement data for Transformation metrics, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other corporate or group indicators.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...