Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
Role and Responsibilities:
- ETL development function for a large data management program.
- Comprehend Source to target mapping specifications, design, code and testing.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Participate in design and analysis sessions with technical leads to ensure sound team decision-making, and come up with the best appropriate solutions*
- Standardize all design and development processes across the entire data warehouse
- ETL framework
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years of SSIS development in the more recent versions of SSIS.
- 5 + years of SQL Server database development.
- Experience with SQL/Server 2008R2.
- Very strong SQL development skills.
- Performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the latest release of SQL Server
- Experience in developing of small to large data warehouse applications.
- Experience with leveraging 2008*R2 features such as partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Healthcare Industry experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
ZipRecruiter - 15 months ago