• Design, develop, configure and document business intelligence systems and data warehouse.
• Design and develop SSIS packages, stored procedures and ETL code
• Develop database objects, stored procedures and packages, views, tables and triggers as needed
• Converting data and tuning / optimizing code
• Upgrade databases from SQL Server 2000 / 2008 to SQL Server 2012HA
• Migrate DTS packages to SSIS
• Minimum 5 years BI / ETL solution development and Data Warehousing experience
• Hands-on experience in technical ETL Development with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Technical experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 (SQL Server 2012 HA a plus)
• Experience developing stored procedures with T-SQL
• Expertise in query tuning, index creation, database optimization and troubleshooting
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Ability and experience producing technical documentation
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in team environment
Progressive IT - 18 months ago
Progressive IT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of personal service with honesty, integrity and trust. We excel in providing the...