As an industry leader, Goldline has experienced substantial growth over the past ten years and possesses the largest client base in our industry. Goldline distinguishes itself from others by committing to transparent, honest and responsible business practices and pricing ( http://www.goldline.com/goldline-difference ). Become a member of our distinctive team and you will be enriched by our dynamic company culture.
We are currently accepting resumes of qualified candidates for the position:
SSRS REPORT DEVELOPER
The SSRS Report Developer is responsible for maintaining and developing a wide platform of SSRS reports that support Goldline sales business decision making and operations execution. The ideal candidate must have hands on experience working with SSRS, SQL Server and supporting technologies. Candidate must possess strong business sensibilities in order to contribute domain expertise and guidance in an entrepreneurial sales-driven organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES
- Provide strategic, analytical and technical leadership for the SSRS reporting environment
- Ability to lead users to gather requirements, leverage existing reports and rapidly develop and deliver SSRS reports
- Design, develop and test reporting solutions
- Researches and resolves technical problems
- Assures accuracy of reporting data
- Must have strong collaboration and consensus building skills
- Effective communicator with both IT and Business Resources
- Adaptive to a rapidly changing environment.
- Fosters strong business relationships and in depth understanding of business processes
- Experience in retail or multi-level marketing a plus
- Experience in a sales oriented call center environment is a plus
- Experience in a commission driven business a plus
- 3+ years of SSRS development experience
- 2+ years’ experience programming in T-SQL, including advanced queries and stored procedures
- 2+ years’ experience with relational database technologies, data warehousing and data stores
- Experience using ETL is highly desired (SSIS, Talend)
- Experience Developing and maintaining reporting solutions using SSRS
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- SQL Server Analysis Services experience
- Good Business Analysis and Data Analytic skills
- 4 year degree in a technical field and/or equivalent experience
- Exposure to Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. Dependent coverage is available for an additional cost.
- Employer Paid Parking or company sponsored bus pass.
- A 401(k) plan with matching option, with eligibility after only six months.
- A Section 125 Flexible Benefits Program, with eligibility after only six months.
- Company sponsored Long Term Disability and Life Insurance policy, with eligibility after one year.
We invite you to express interest in this position by emailing email@example.com . Please attach your resume as a WORD or PDF document, include your salary expectations, and list “Reporting Developer” in the subject line. We welcome you to learn more about Goldline International at www.goldline.com . NO phone calls or agencies please.
Goldline International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Goldline International, Inc. - 19 months ago