Find A Raymond Sales and Service Center
Reach-Fork ® Trucks
Swing-Reach ® Trucks
E-Commerce / Fulfillment
Medical / Pharmaceutical
Sales & Service Network
Locate a Sales and Service Center
Pre-Owned Fork Lifts
National Accounts Programs
ACR System ™
In The News
Job Detail: STAFF ACCOUNTANT (TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING, U.S.A., INC.)
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.)
Job Category: Accounting/Finance | Shift: 1
Position is located in Columbus, Indiana
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Celebrating over 40 years of operations in the United States, Irvine, Calif.-based Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc., (TMHU) has been the number-one selling lift truck supplier in the U.S. since 2002 and currently offers a full line of high-quality lift trucks sold under the Toyota brand. Built on a reputation of excellence, Toyota remains popular due to its quality, reliability and durability. Quality is the hallmark of Toyota’s world-renowned Toyota Production System practiced at all Toyota manufacturing facilities, including Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing (TIEM) in Columbus, Indiana.
Responsible for all accounting aspects of the AGV business including procurement purchase requisitions, perpetual and WIP inventory administration, customer billing and project accounting for revenue/cogs.
- Maintain perpetual sub ledger of AGV related inventories at ICI facility in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Verify fulfillment of TMHU PO’s by ICI.
- Track progress of projects and generate invoices to customers as POs are filled.
- Reconcile TMHU inventory sub-ledger with ICI inventory records on a weekly basis.
- Resolve discrepancies (inventory, shipping, invoicing, etc.) with ICI staff.
- Analyze and prepare accounting entries to reflect business activities for AGV business prior to month-end closing (inventories, WIP, sales, accruals, etc.)
- Initiate request for purchase orders to all vendors – TICO, FreeWave, Nocco, Omron, IEI, Orgatex, FlexMag, Allen Bradley and others.
- Maintain RUNDOWN and submit to TICO on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain a re-order strategy for AGVs and components, working closely with ICI staff on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate and support all inventory issues such as demo fleet, part numbering, missing inventory, ICI window person, etc.
- Act as liaison to facilitate marketing efforts, accounting issues, product support items, and others.
- Assist with accounting month-end closing and ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- 2-5 years of accounting experience.
- Strong fundamentals and working knowledge of accounting principles: Journal entries, Inventory management, Account reconciliations, Project accounting
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Description of benefits offered:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance or accounting.
TMHU is an EEO/AA or "Equial Employmnt Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
- Competitive Salary + bonus program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Pension Plan.
- Toyota Vehicle Services Program.
- Optional benefits include health care reimbursement account, dependent care reimbursement account, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental AD&D insurance.
How To Apply
To apply, e-mail your resume with salary requirements to:
Or visit this Raymond Dealer's website at www.toyotaforklift.com
The Raymond Corporation - 20 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...