STAFFING ASSISTANT #1650952
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in an extremely high performance environment and we're driven by a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking to add to our growing Recruiting Team. As a key member of the team you will work as an all-around staffing specialist. In this role you will be assisting the Staffing Operations, Staffing Coordinators and University Recruiting teams as needed. We are looking for someone interested in stepping into the world of recruiting and learning about all aspects of its process.
- Assist and partner with staffing operations team in creation of domestic offer letters, domestic relocations and immigration authorizations.
- Provide assistance where needed in global on boarding, by helping with new hire PAM audits, document scanning and new hire packet creation.
- Help to maintain staffing operations inventory of new hire documents, folders and give-aways.
- Assist with all applicant tracking and data reconciliation.
- Support the UR team in preparation of career fairs and campus visits.
- Help to maintain all intern and NCG data.
- Assist in coordinating and attend all intern events on the Nvidia campus and off campus.
- Assist staffing coordinator team with scheduling interviews, data reconciliation, and collection of candidate feedback.
- Provide general assistance on special projects to all members of Staffing team.
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer service/administrative experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Strong customer service skills; able to maintain composure in high-stress situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interest in University Recruiting or Staffing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency required
NVIDIA - 13 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...