- High school diploma or GED required
The Staffing Specialist completes the shift staffing balance of the hospital. They enter the registry schedules and are assigned to a group of Registry staff to ensure compliance of their schedule requirements. They call Registry staff for extra shifts if needed. The Staffing Specialist also helps distribute Registry paychecks and messages. The specialist also supports the department’s and Organization’s goals and mission.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System does require supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirement of the position.
- Multi-task position that requires good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Previous experience in scheduling is preferred.
NCH Healthcare - 10 months ago