Business Line Complexity
- Support all aspects of the recruiting, hiring and on-boarding process
- Partner with Recruiting Staff and Line of Business to ensure adherence to set policies, procedures and service level agreements
- Continued learning in the area of Human Resources policies, processes, as well as state and federal labor laws.
- Monitor and update policies, processes and procedures
- Involvement in Human Resources and/or community organizations to further promote the Wells Fargo Employment Brand
Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Provides candidates with Wells Fargo information.
- Open requisition on Staff Management
- Create Requisition number.
- Post requisition in Online Recruiting and database.
- Send posting confirmation.
- Create Job File.
- Pre-screen interviews.
- Schedule interview rounds.
- Conduct background check & reference check (Mgr conducts internal ref. check only).
- Create and send offer letter
- Requisition is closed out in Online Recruiting
- Job Filled
- Disposition all declined candidates in the system.
- Send Hire Confirmation to Hiring Manager and Recruiter.
- Complete applicant log.
- Close Job File.
- Schedule New Hire Orientation.
- Attend job fairs.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Other projects as assigned.
3+ years clerical experience or 1+ years recruiting experience.
- Intermediate MS Word.
- Intermediate MS Excel.
- Intermediate Power Point.
- Advanced Internet search skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Four Year Degree preferred
- Human resources experience preferred
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...