Summary: Serves food and beverages to guests in a friendly, upbeat and timely manner. Prepares, plates and sells food and beverage items. Ensures guests receive excellent guest services at all times.
• Provides legendary Starbucks service throughout every guest encounter
• Takes guests’ food and beverage orders and operates cash register
• Explains products to guests and upsells bakery items
• Prepares drink orders according to Starbucks standards
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
• Performs cleaning tasks according to store standards and schedules
• Works at the Deli as an Attendant, as assigned, providing front counter service to customers, including taking food and beverage orders, preparing requested drinks, working with the cook to ensure food is prepared quickly in a proper manner, and managing the point of sale system.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• At least 3 months experience working in a coffeehouse environment preferred
• Ability to work accurately in a very fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service
• Accurate money handling skills
• Ability to work well on a team
• Ability to maintain a calm demeanor during hectic situations
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Continuously walking and/or standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Bending, kneeling, climbing and using chemical agents (up to approx 25% of the time)
• Vision, hearing, and speech (critical)
• Ability to work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Work may require, on occasion, the need to lift or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
• Use of tools or equipment which requires a high degree of dexterity.
• Comfortable working at extreme heights.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 9 months ago