High school diploma or equivalent is required
1-2 years experience is required
The Stationary Engineer is responsible for performing routine maintenance and repairs to the Medical Center's HVAC systems, including associated mechanical equipment. He/she ensures the uninterrupted, efficient and safe operation of all boilers, heating, air conditioning, ventilation systems, and all mechanical equipment and allied facilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hospital experience preferred
- City of Chicago or Elgin Stationary Engineer's License accepted
- Certificate of formal HVAC training or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years experience in building maintenance and repair, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
Presence Health is the largest health system based in Illinois, created in November 2011 through the merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care. With over 150 locations, from physician offices and convenient outpatient centers to quality hospitals and senior living communities, we’re in communities big and small. Visit presencehealth.org to learn more.
Presence Health - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -