Maintains assigned stations and responsibilities to operational standard
work experience/education requirements
hours or more
- 1 or more years of food & beverage experience
- Minimum of high school education or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must possess dexterity in handling service equipment
- Must be able to work well under pressure, efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be physically able to exert fast paced and continuous mobility/stand for up to four consecutive
- Must be able to bend and lift equipment/food up to 100 pounds
- Attends preshift
- Set up and clean up of bussing stations.
- Maintain bussing stations during operation and ensure the cleanliness of all guest areas within the location.
- Maintain trash bins in a neat and clean manner.
- Stock stations within the location with clean dishes, beverages and supplies.
- Sorts utensils as needed.
- Maintains soda bib area
- Assist in dish area when necessary
- Assists in maintaining buffet area
- Multi tasks – includes operating and maintaining multiple stations.
- Assist with table bussing when necessary.
- Executes steps of service
- Compliance with all company and union guidelines and policies
- Must be able to assist guests as needed
- Must maintain personal appearance and hygiene in a manner that complies with WDW appearance guidelines (show quality of area, Disney look of staff)
- Assist with any additional job duties as assigned by managers/supervisors
- Practices safety first
Palmas Services - 14 months ago