This temporary position will be supporting new store openings, remodels and/or relocations of Dollar General stores by setting the store merchandise, organizing the inventory and back room and performing other duties as necessary during the pre-opening phase.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Unload trucks for first shipment of inventory
* Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes
* Stock merchandise and build merchandise displays.
* Bail cardboard and take out trash; dust and mop store floors; and other cleaning duties as necessary
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
* Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Ability to follow directions
* Understanding of safety policies and practices
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Zip Code 74015
Category Store Careers
Job Category Store Positions - Other
Dollar General - 10 months ago
Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. We make shopping for...