Would you like to be a part of a company that prides itself on its long running history of developing quality top-notch leaders? We are an established company who has been around for over 60 years. Dakota Watch company associates have become known as the Watch Experts in more than 140 malls though out the United States.
Dakota Watch Company currently has an entry-level Manager position available. We offer an excellent training program and can develop any winning personality into a successful store manager.
Dakota Watch Company offers all full time associates after the first 90 days of full time employment:
Employee discounts are offered after 30 days of employment and vacation pay is offered after 1 year of employment.
Dakota Watch Company is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
The store manager oversees daily operations and supervises approximately two to five sales associates. The Program will give you skills to:
- Maintain and manage the kiosk location
- Enhance the customer experience by developing a strong team of associates who demonstrate superior customer service.
- Maintain store appearance keeping the look clean, crisp, and appealing.
- Utilize skills to promote sales though effective display maintenance.
- Perform routine legwork to build solid relationships with other merchants and mall officials.
- Enforce loss prevention practices that coordinate with company policies designed to eliminate theft internally and externally.
- Strategic planning to create proper scheduling to accommodate the weekly sales trends.
- Manage the nightly deposit of all funds generated each day.
- Become knowledgeable with all company procedures and policies outlined in the company manual.
Manages and lead team of employees:
- Conduct associate recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Conduct detailed associate training, utilizing the training manual in conjunction with the company manual to ensure quality training.
- Create, maintain and develop team relationships.
- Evaluate the performance of associates on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain and produce strong sales working only a 40 hour work week
- Hire and develop a quality team of associates
- Maintain a clean and organized store
- Motivate others by creating a fun and enjoyable work environment
- Demonstrate superior customer service to all shoppers