Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Oversees the development, implementation and execution of UnityPoint Clinic’s referral management program.
- Is responsible for all facets of Referral Management including data collection, reporting and interpretation in order to work with regions on action plans to actively manage opportunities related to primary referrals.
- Work with and support regions with the acquisition protocol, ensuring the correct process is followed with each acquisition and transactions are properly executed in a timely manner.
- Works with regional teams to develop business plans that support acquisitions and other strategic growth opportunities.
- Synthesizes market data to support the strategic needs of the regions in terms of workforce planning, recruiting/acquisitions, service line growth and service line consolidation
- Ensures alignment of regional growth priorities with system strategic plan and annual planning process.
- Manages strategic plan implementation and ensures the organization stays on course with its deliverables.
- Provide data management, interpretation and analysis on system-wide strategic initiatives related to business growth and development.
- Works with regional leadership on opportunities to standardize approaches to business growth and development across UnityPoint’s multiple regions.
- Provides the informational resources and data to assist in the formulation of business plans for the System and regions as needed.
· Bachelor ' s degree in mathematics or related field with statistical analysis emphasis or equivalent work experience.
· Knowledge and experience with spreadsheets , databases and statistical software applications .
· Ability to use advanced computer applications to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data .
· Highly developed communication skills to effectively work with all levels of management throughout the organization .
· Ability to continuously display high standards of ethics , honesty , integrity , dependability and judgment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills .
· Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment. Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills .
· Ability to manage multiple priorities .
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Ability to understand and apply guidelines , policies and procedures .
· Three years work experience in a data analysis position preferred .
· Three years work experience in health care preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
- 20 months ago - save job