Due to recent growth, Canon Business Process Services is presently hiring a
Strategic Enterprise Operations Manager
to lead a team at a high
profile account in Cleveland, OH. This position will be based in Cleveland, OH but will require travel to various locations throughout the Central, Mid-Atlantic, Tri-State, and Southeast regions of the US.
This position requires a candidate with a track record of successfully managing a team of 150+ people in an office services outsourcing environment. This manager must have 10+ yrs of experience in Office Services/Courier/Mailroom Management.
Six Sigma Black Belt required.
About Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. provides high quality managed services and technology to manage, monitor and optimize document intensive processes so companies can improve operating efficiency and performance. Canon Business Process Services, Inc. solutions span the document lifecycle and include records management, imaging, managed print services, mail and eDiscovery. Proprietary methodologies apply Six Sigma®. North American headquarters are in New York City and employment is about 5,000. Learn more at
We are seeking an innovative and strategic thinker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Six Sigma Black Belt required!
- Oversees responsibility for Corporate and Regional Area Managers for Account
- Monitors operations for efficiency and quality of service
- Act as liaison with all regional operations areas
- Monitors operating unit activities to ensure compliance with Canon Business Process Services (CBPS)
- Assists in renegotiating unit contracts
- Monitors financial performance including billing and receivable procedures
- Liaison with all CBPS staff functions on activities relating to own operating units
- Maintains working relationship with representative including identifying needs analysis, handling criticism and informing of progress
- Attend high level meetings with C-Level Executives
- Assists in sales presentation as needed
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment a must
- Must have familiarity with courier infrastructures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinking skills
- Track record of process improvement and change management a must
- In-depth knowledge of current industry standards in business services and records management
- Ability to manage 150+ individuals
- The candidate selected must be dependable, reliable, detail oriented with good organizational skillsas well as have self-initiative
- Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Strong technology background desired; must be innovative and tech savvy
- Ability for frequent travel to the OH, PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, NC, AL, MI, IL, KY, and FL markets
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Advancing Business Performance to a Higher Level
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is a leading provider of managed services and technology that enable organizations to improve operational efficiency while reducing risk and cost. Experts apply quality management principles and tools such as Six Sigma® to advance performance to a higher level. The company offers services including BPO, imaging, records management, print, mail and eDiscovery, and is an IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year. Based in New York City, Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Parent company Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ) ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011 and is one of Fortune magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. Learn more at
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer stability, growth, and excellent benefits.
You can learn more about our organization by visiting www.cbps.canon.com
Canon Business Process Services - 14 months ago