The CBE Group has an immediate opening for a Strategy Manager in their operations area.
The key purpose of the Strategy Manager is to develop and implement long/short term strategic objectives: monitor the implementations of strategies to optimize their short, medium, and longer term performance and ensure those strategies are in line with divisional/company goals.
Responsibilities of the Position :
- Develop and gain agreement on the strategic plans for the division while communicating to relevant parties
- Identify, develop, and recommend opportunities to increase productivity and performance
- Act as a member of the management team; enable the development of strategies and the implementation of best practices
- Monitor the progression of changes and report progress; initiate corrective actions to address short falls in changes
- Manage communication strategies and reporting processes to ensure clarity and consistency in communication and reporting processes across the division and when applicable external parties
- When appropriate, develop and implement performance measures for the division; develop processes for tracking performance measures to provide information for effective decision making and maximizing performance within the division
- Work closely with ASG to ensure historical data is monitored and adjusted and futuristic ideas are developed and implemented.
- Be an active participant in client implementations and a liaison with current CBE clients.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 5 years of relevant work experience, 2 of which should be at the management or professional level with full accountability
- Collections Industry knowledge would be an advantage
- The ability to understand a situation or problem by identifying patterns or connections, and addressing key underlying issues
- A strong organizational awareness and a clear understanding of the company’s long term vision and goals
- Internally motivated to set and achieve goals, both company and personal
- Project management experiences a plus
- Proven proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Understand, encourage and exhibit CBE’s Core Values; Leadership, Respect, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Integrity
- Proven ability to walk the talk of our Pledge to Ethical Excellence
- Thorough understanding of the FDCPA and State Collection Laws
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required
The CBE Group has been in the credit information and accounts receivable management business since 1933. The company serves a variety of...