STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
The purpose of Southeastern Institute is to offer quality career education. Our programs focus on specialized skills and knowledge needed for today's marketplace by providing courses that apply to skill performance and career management development.
The Student Services Coordinator position supports the Student Services function by providing a broad range of student activities and that promote student engagement and professional development.
Student Services Coordinators accomplish this through:
- Offers placement assistance and career development to students and graduates
- Coordinates and facilitates student activities
- Provides excellent customer service to students and handles their requests in a timely manner
- Develops and maintains employer relationships
- Maintains accurate records and documentation
The Student Services Coordinator should have a minimum of an Associates degree but a Bachelor's is preferred. And have at least two years of related experience.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser Career College - 30+ days ago
At Southeastern Institute we provide career education in an environment of personalized attention that simulates the real world.