Pinnacle Entertainment is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with nearly 15,000 team members. In 2013, Pinnacle acquired Ameristar Casinos, expanding its portfolio to operate in nine states with 16 locations including 14 casinos and two racetracks.
Our company’s culture is guided by our values - Integrity, Care, Excellence, Innovation and Ownership. It’s through these values that we fulfill our commitment to remain focused on doing the very best for our team members, guests and shareholders.
At Pinnacle Entertainment, the future is at the forefront. We focus on thoughtful organic growth in our existing locations and expanding our family of destinations by seeking new opportunities and partnerships. Visit pnkinc.com/developments to follow our progress.
It’s through talented and dedicated team members that we achieve our mission of becoming the Best Casino Entertainment Company in the World. Creating an environment where everyone can bring their best self to work every day is a top priority.
The undergraduate internship program at Pinnacle Entertainment is a career development program designed for college students working towards their degree. This 10-week paid internship will allow participants to gain practical, hands-on work experience and develop career potential in the Gaming and Hospitality Industry. During this time, students will be exposed to a number of real-life work experiences, which may include:
- Working on projects related to key business priorities determined by their home properties
- Exposure to property and company senior leaders
- Rotating through critical functional areas
- Participating in company-wide training programs, and attending executive team meetings
- Providing support to Functional Leaders and General Managers
- Building relationships with department leaders, executive team, supervisors, and employees
- Developing and presenting a final project to the executive team which may be used to influence business strategy moving forward
This internship will truly help students prepare for a successful career in the Gaming and Hospitality industry and provide many great opportunities for growth!
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Ameristar Casino Hotel
East Chicago, Indiana
Belterra Casino Resort
Las Vegas Service Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Finance (Accounting, Strategic Sourcing, Development and Planning & Analysis)
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa
St. Charles, Missouri
- Enrolled in an accredited university with an interest in hospitality/hotel operations or casino operations, or the internship focus area (e.g. marketing, finance, etc.)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completion of at least the junior year of college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Letter of recommendation from a past or current professor or past supervisor
- At least 21 years of age by May 26, 2014 (special consideration will be made to those with birthdays near this date)
- Available for the duration of the program for full time employment (40hrs/week), working varied shifts including holidays and weekends
Ameristar Casinos - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard