For over sixty years—and across three generations, our family-owned company has stood for—and worked hard for—one thing only: to produce the freshest, best-tasting tomato products in the world. That demands we hire the best people, and that we, in turn, demand a lot of them. This approach produces two unique results: incredibly good tomatoes—and satisfying, rewarding careers for every individual willing to be part of the hardest-working, most committed, and yes, proudest, team in the industry.
Title: Summer Technician (Temporary)
Reports to: Department Supervision
Red Gold temporary employees are truly an essential component at Red Gold . Their ability to support fellow employees and departments provides the foundation for company greatness and supports one of our guiding principles that our people are our most valuable resource.
This position may be required to perform any one of a variety of roles and activities within our company. These roles could include: lab technician, forklift driver, and/or machine operator.
Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Substitute or cover breaks for other employees, as needed
- Keep the area and equipment clean and neat at all times
- Perform duties as required by supervision
- Responsible for monitoring, record keeping, and taking appropriate action for specified Food Safety Plan and prerequisite program requirements.
- Follows directions well
- Be flexible in shift assignments
- Adhere to Red Gold policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s, safety, quality and sanitation
- Ability to be on feet 12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week
Red Gold - 8 months ago
Red Gold uses a vegetable-patch-colored pallet to produce the perfect mix of red and gold in its tomato sauces. It makes its own brand and...