The Overland Park office has an immediate opening for a Collection Supervisor in the Financial Services division.
The Collections Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a corporate culture that is based on defining the future of debt collections while performing at the highest level of excellence. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong communication skills, be detail/goal oriented, and possess strong analytical skills. The successful candidate is expected to lead their team to sustainable, superior performance by being a positive example and leading through trust and collaboration.
The requirements for these positions include:
CBE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- 12 months collections or call center supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to the collection of debts, including, but not limited to: FDCPA, FCRA, The Privacy Act, HIPAA
- Demonstrated ability to drive high level performance through leadership, motivation and coaching.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required
CBE Group - 23 months ago