OhioGuidestone is celebrating 150 years of successful service AND its 3rd consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio! We have 35 locations and exceptional programs serving Ohio’s children and families in need. At OhioGuidestone, you can find a healthy work-life balance, excellent benefits, job security, and a place to start your career!
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family!
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Enjoy 8.5 paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.40/mile
- Flexible work week
- Looking for professional development? Find supervision and CEU’s within the agency at no cost to you!
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire within!
- Don’t forget paid training and agency assigned netbooks and cell phones!
Full-time (Hours may vary)
The Supervisor Mentoring Services is responsible for direct supervision of assigned staff including hiring, supervision and a high emphasis on employee development, ranging from growth within current positions and expanding leadership and supervisory skills necessary to ensure agency success.
This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, enhancement and maintenance of organizational and cross functional agency processes that impact and are impacted by assigned programming. Assists in the development of realistic budgets, assisting the Finance Department in assuring that assigned services are adequately documented and that billing requirements are met, working pro-actively to assure budget compliance, and taking immediate action to resolve fiscal problems should they occur.
Other functions of the job are to develop and maintain a service relationship with parent and family, and design and implement a service plan with the families and case workers. Attends all treatment and quarterly conferences for families as needed. In times of need, employees may be asked to complete related duties other than those indicated above.
- Minimum educational level is a Bachelor’s Degree in social services
- Experience with special needs children and supervision is required
- Requires valid Ohio driver’s license and safe driving record
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V