Assist management in the coordination of operations to ensure delivery of
AMC’s Mission, Strategy, and Challenge. Model and communicate the
expectations, Vision, and Values of the Company to all associates in a
professional and safe work environment.
restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in guest-focused business (retail,
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Accurate math and cash handling skills.
restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Minimum of one year experience in guest-focused business (retail,
- Minimum of one year supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
- Certified Crew Trainer, certified Booth Operator – Level 1 or Film
guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast pace environment.
- Outstanding ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with
- Ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ensure delivery of the best possible out-of-home entertainment
a. Deliver the GuestFirst principles of friendly, helpful, clean, and fast.
- Passionately coordinate theatre associates to do all of the following:
b. Maintain a Facility that is clean, safe, and in good repair.
c. Provide a Film Experience that is comfortable, distraction-free, and picture
d. Ensure that Food and Beverage products are fresh, appetizing, and properly
discipline and performance evaluations.
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Optimize Film Crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with Film Crew.
- Observe Film Crew performance and provide feedback to management for
- Ensure picture-perfect presentations.
- Effectively coach Film Crew to achieve results.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, guest service, and
and enter results into computer system.
- Supply change to box office and concession stands.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers
cash handling fund.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance
document approval from a Manager.
- Complete the required daily, opening, and closing duties.
- May assist in the preparation of the Film Crew Schedule with final weekly
timely performance of duties.
- May assist with the concession inventory process.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
enclosed, and are usually carpeted. Temperatures are generally moderate.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Offices, Box Office, and Guest Services – vary in size, may be fully
may be carpeted, tile, and concrete. Auditorium floors are either stepped or
- Interior Work Areas – have moderate temperatures. Interior flooring
sloped. Associate may encounter wet or slippery floor surfaces. In the
concession stand, temperatures may range from moderate to hot.
- Exterior Work Areas – may have extreme temperatures depending on
floor level and may be on several levels of the facility. The booths are often
- Projection Booths – are usually located upstairs above the main
compact, but are usually adequately ventilated, well lit, and acoustically
office, clean room, remote safes, cash drawers in the box office and concession
- Assigned keys daily to access the Managers’ office, operations
stands, a limited number of cash equivalents, and secured concession storage
during their shift.
alone in the building without a Manager present.
- No access to the General Managers office, vault, or personnel files
- No alarm codes; no access to the facility after hours. May not be left
AMC-issued Supervisor shirt, pants, belt, and event-style lanyard nametag
Section Number: E-50
Page 1 of 2
From a family owned business to our future as one of the world’s premiere entertainment companies.
AMC Theatres welcomes...