Performs limited aspects of administrative and technical supply coordination work (e.g., Hand Receipts, scheduling, inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply coordination operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements, together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Maintain database of various types of files to include employee data, statistical usage, and scenario management files. Assist the Site Leader with the schedule of events to determine level of support and work schedules required. Responsible for inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, targetry, equipment, and materials. Responsible for initial and replacement material/equipment procurement through established systems. Responsible for the accuracy of supply records in MAXIMO. Responsible for actions pertaining to Return To Vendor (RTV). Work within a framework of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures, or other governing supply management guidelines. Perform all duties as assigned by the Site Lead and Raytheon Material Program Manager.
- Good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
- Understanding of the needs of the organization serviced Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Experience in Logistics/Supply.
- Familiar with military supply system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to obtain a valid driver’s license, maintain post driving privileges. Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime due to mission support requirements.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs and wear appropriate personal protective equipment as appropriate. Perform duties in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wind). Required to work in compliance with OSHA and Raytheon safety policies and procedures as appropriate
- Knowledge of MAXIMO6 and other logistics databases.
High School Diploma .
AA in Administration or equivalent work experience desired.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Clearance up to the level of Secret.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) provides a full range of ISR, navigation, weather, cybersecurity, training, logistics, mission support and engineering solutions for the intelligence community, government and commercial customers. IIS, which operates at nearly 500 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $5.5 billion in 2012 revenues.
Raytheon - 5 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...