The Bilingual Supervisor of Consumer Sales and Care (Inbound Department) manages a dynamic team of agents who primarily take inbound calls from our customers in up to 33 states.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire, and develop team of agents; constantly building team strength
- Supervise team of sales & care inbound agents responsible for maintaining/up-selling the company’s products/services
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products/services, and ensures agents maintain exceptional product knowledge.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate employee and customer action
- Maintain industry knowledge and recommend center process and system improvements
- Manage team performance metrics for unit sales, customer service, attendance, adherence to schedule, and quality
Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- Must have experience in the Telecommunications field.
- College degree preferred or 5+ years of equivalent experience combined with a lower education level obtained.
- Candidates with experience in call center environments are preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and work extended hours if necessary.
- Experience with managing 20 + employees is a plus
- Experience in communicating across company divisions is a plus
- Enjoying the responsibility of supervising and coaching others is a must!
CenturyLink - 14 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...