Parsons Brinckerhoff Indianapolis has a dynamic opprtunity for a senior geotechnical engineering professional. Previous background should include practical design experience in tunneling/microtunneling and/or geotechnical engineering for transportation projects. Strong analytical skills necessary; can define the problem and identify and execute an appropriate technical response. Organizational breadth: Understands and can respond to the perspectives of agencies, designers, design-builders, operators, and regulators. Will have competency in seller-doer communications with internal and external project stakeholders and have an interest and ability in building a regional geotechnical practice within PB. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team are key.
- MS or PhD Geotechnical Engineering
- 8 to 15 years design experience following graduate education
- PE in OH as applicable, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Strong communications skills and analytic problem formulation abilities.
- Business development focus and ability (internal and external) is a must.
- Must be inmmediately, legally able to work in the US.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 18 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...