SURGICAL TECH 2 CERTIFIED
Methodist Charlton Medical Center
Department: Surgery & Recovery
Hours: 6am to 3:30pm
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking an experienced Surgical Technologist with open heart experience to join its Team.
This position is a fulltime evening position, 6am to 3:30pm
* Open Heart experience is required
* Surgical Certification is required.
* A current CPR is required
* 5 years or more prior experience in all specialties with emphasis in advanced neuro procedures and /or cardio-thoracic/open heart surgeries.
* Must be able to take trauma call.
* Must be proficient to scrub in 3 of these 6 complex case types: Total Joints, Neurosurgery, hearts, transplants, endovascular cases, Adv Laparoscopic.
Methodist Health System - 6 months ago
Why does a career at Methodist Health System outshine the others? To start with, we truly value our employees and we show it by offering...