Maintain strict confidentiality for the company when conducting observations and
Change videotapes and VCR’s.
Answer multi-line telephones, take messages or direct to appropriate areas.
Operate CCTV / digital recording programs to conduct surveillance.
Use computer and associated hardware to complete documentation.
Write and prepare daily reports and logs.
Observe and document marker redemptions.
Review video and document specific slot and table game jackpots, guest complaints and variances in departments.
Conduct routine surveillance filming, review videos and complete documentation to detect suspicious activity throughout casino and gaming areas.
Maintain evidence by dubbing and placing videotapes in retention or saved video files.
Monitor Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Hard Count, and Employee Booth areas and staff as well as employees adjunct to casino floor.
Testify in court as a representative for the company as necessary.
Interface with departments throughout the property and communicate with other properties.
Cooperate with the Gaming Control Board (GCB) and other outside agencies.
Attend company sponsored training classes and assist with department training.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Knowledge of a minimum of 4 table games.
- At least 1 card counting system.
- Knowledge of gaming regulations.
- A working knowledge of all areas observed including policies, procedures, cheating methods and advantage play systems for all departments.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 years experience in a Surveillance department.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...