Grow with a leader! G4S Compliance & Investigations, the global leader in insurance mitigation claims, currently seeks flexible, energetic, and creative applicants for a full time Field Investigator position in the Maine|
The candidate must possess a valid state of Maine
Private Investigator's License
prior to employment.
• Willing and able to work surveillance and/or claims cases as needed.
• Independently investigate insurance claims filed for a variety of coverage to include workers compensation, general liability, disability, property and casualty, life and health cases.
• Use own discretion in the observation and collection of facts related to a claim and the video documentation of any activity related to a claim.
• Interview persons known to be involved or having knowledge of an insurance claim.
• Must be able to develop professional, accurate, and detailed reports.
• Testify to the collected facts obtained in any hearing or court of law as needed.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Must be a self starter
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Able and willing to travel as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Possess a valid drivers license
• Suitable vehicle for surveillance
• Laptop computer
• Flexible work schedule to include weekends as needed
• Cellular phone
• Surveillance experience in the insurance industry a plus (minimum 1-2 years)
• Associates/Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice or related field preferred
- Must possess a current Maine Private Investigator's License
G4S provides paid training at our corporate service center in Raleigh, NC and field training/management in your geographic region.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should apply directly online now, or, forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on G4S please visit our website at http://www.cni.g4s.com/. No phone calls please.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
G4S Secure Solutions (G4S) counters the perils of modern life by providing a full slate of security services to corporate, industrial, and...