Maintains strict confidentiality for the company when conducting observations and investigations.
Operates digital equipment to conduct surveillance.
Uses computer and associated hardware to complete documentation.
Writes and prepares daily reports and logs.
Observes and documents all marker redemptions.
Reviews videos and completes documentation regarding specific slot and table game jackpots, guest complaints, and variances in all departments.
Conducts routine surveillance filming, reviews videos, and completes documentation to detect suspicious activities and behavior throughout casino and gaming areas.
Monitors Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Hard Count, and Change Booth areas and personnel as well as all employees adjunct to casino floor.
Testifies in court as a representative for the company as necessary.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of all Table Games, Slots, and Cage procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of card counting systems.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of all Table Games, Slots, and Cage procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- At least 6 months of Gaming/Surveillance.
- Typing skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 21 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...