Observe casino gaming, via closed-circuit television to ensure compliance with NIGC rules and the Tribal Gaming ordinances. Assist casino/hotel operations with investigations when necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe table games to insure compliance with the Tribal gaming ordinance & NIGC regulations.
- Observe the games to insure that patrons are not cheating at the games.
- Confirm dealer payouts and promotional jackpots, when requested.
- Observe jackpot payouts on the slot machines.
- Observe the payout transactions from all cashier cages.
- Observe the cash count room during operations.
- Observe the machine cash drop during its operation.
- Observe the chip count room during operation.
- Observe the casino floor for former patrons who are not allowed on property.
- Conduct non-gaming audits (including observation of Food & Beverage areas) for Team Member conduct.
- Prepare duplicate tapes of injuries for insurance and casino/hotel investigatory purposes.
- Insure that all security equipment is in good working order.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified/sensitive information. The Team Member must be competent with various PC based software programs and standard office equipment. Must be able to establish and maintain productive working relationship with co-workers and management and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Thorough knowledge of all casino games. Thorough knowledge of table/slot scams. Must have superior skills with various PC based software programs. Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and effective working relationship with staff and guests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED required. Knowledge of National Indian Gaming Commission licensing and compliance regulations. One to two years experience in a surveillance gaming position.
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa - 24 months ago