Senior Vice President, Business Operations
Aequitas Capital, with nearly $500 million in assets under management, is a credit-focused investment management firm that builds income-producing alternative investment solutions for institutional and high net worth clients. With our lending and fund management platform, we focus on high yielding strategies within education, healthcare and private credit.
The Senior Vice President of Business Operations is a key member of the Aequitas Enterprise Services (AES) team. The position will include comprehensive operational duties related to the execution of business strategies for each of the Aequitas enterprise service areas as well as operational support for a number of Aequitas portfolio companies. The position is responsible for implementing strategy, facilitating cross-disciplinary collaboration, implementing business solutions in complex environments and developing key business metrics to assess performance. Areas of responsibility would include involvement at various levels of all non-financial functions of the company including Human Resources, Corporate Systems and Technology, Facilities, Business Continuity and Internal Audit.
- Develop and execute procedures relating to project implementation across all services and business units
- Develop key performance indicator reporting metrics for AES and business units
- Collaborate with management teams for all business units to develop and implement an infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to successfully and timely implement the rapid growth objectives of the company
- Foster a success-oriented environment for performance and accountability within the company
- Supervise Human Resources function, including the continued implementation of meaningful and consistent evaluation processes for all levels of employees in the organization
- Supervise all facilities issues relating to growth, maintenance and operations
- Supervise the Corporate Systems and Technology infrastructure and performance, including continued implementation of business intelligence and data warehouse functions
- Participate in space planning, leasing and possible real property acquisitions for the company and its business units
- Meaningfully participate in the development of the AES budget, its implementation, execution and measurement
- Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: BS/BA in Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced management degree is valuable.
- 10+ years of operations management
- Ability to plan and manage in both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to work collaboratively through all levels of the organization to develop processes and performance strategies to drive business strategies
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experienced operational management
- Professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative on projects and lead
- Substantial and proven experience in business operations
- Flexibility to perform in a dynamic work environment
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
Aequitas Capital offers a competitive base salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability benefits, as well as an employer-match 401(k) plan.
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to travel as required for the job
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...