Job-Seekers Only - No Third Party Recruiters, Please
Viggle , the leading mobile app in social television is seeking an exceptional marketing leader for the role of SVP of Marketing. This individual will have the vision and expertise required to lead our marketing initiatives from strategic development to implementation.
The SVP of Marketing will join a dedicated team to continue to build our brand and lead new customer acquisition and retention initiatives. This position oversees all marketing including acquisition, CRM, PR & communications, partnership marketing and branding.
Understanding both metrics and creative execution is vital to the success of this role. The SVP of Marketing will be expected to profitably drive marketing efforts, analyze performance, and provide thought leadership on the executive team. This position oversees all marketing including acquisition, CRM, PR & communications, partnership marketing and branding. Must be able to creatively find solutions to any issues and assist internal and external partners on multiple projects as they relate to marketing goals.
- Create and execute successful acquisition marketing campaigns, media strategies, and marketing programs to increase Viggle brand awareness, drive user growth and retention
- Develop strategies that energize and strongly differentiate the Viggle brand in the Social TV marketplace, positioning Viggle as the industry leader
- Ability to question the status quo and develop marketing initiatives that support overall strategic business goals
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to support prioritized initiatives across multiple platforms (mobile, social, web, email), resulting in increased customer acquisition
- Establish new partnerships and promotional programs that reach sizeable external audiences to drive significant new users and website traffic
- Lead PR & communications strategy and tactics across B2B and consumer audiences
- Drive TV Network partnerships by delivering exceptional integrated marketing experiences which support their programming and business goals
- Collaborate with sales, product, business development, customer service, and analytics teams to develop marketing plans that support collective goals
- Lead a team including acquisition marketing, digital marketing, social media and PR
- Contribute as an integral member of the leadership team, defining ongoing priorities and contributing in all areas of the business
More About Viggle
- 10-15 years Marketing experience
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience at a Television Network preferred
- Consumer marketing background a plus
- Experience as a marketing manager in digital space and/or start-up desired
- Exceptional marketing leader with proven and documented track record
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills a must
- Experienced PR & communications leader
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinker
- Balance of strategic, implementation, and hands-on skillset
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry
Launched January 2012 Viggle is a free second screen media platform that rewards its members for watching their favorite TV shows. Viggle enhances TV with interactive games like Viggle LIVE and the first ever real-time fantasy sports game MyGuy.
Viggle members get rewarded for their TV time from places like Best Buy, Papa John’s, Fandango, Hulu Plus and Groupon, among others. Viggle also allows like-minded fans of their favorite shows to connect through Viggle Chatter features.
Viggle’s audio verification technology recognizes shows on TV and allows members to check into live and DVR’d TV content from more than 170 of the most popular broadcast and cable channels. Follow us on Twitter @Viggle or like us on Facebook.
About Viggle Inc.
The company, Viggle Inc. (Symbol: VGGL), was founded by media entrepreneur Robert F.X. Sillerman who has pioneered a number of successful television, radio and live entertainment businesses.
Sillerman created the company in June 2010 to develop businesses, products and services that encourage consumers to engage with different types of entertainment content such as TV, movies, games and music. Originally named Function(x) Inc., the Company changed its corporate name to Viggle Inc., and its stock symbol to VGGL in June 2012.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @Viggle or like us on Facebook.
Viggle is an equal opportunity employer. Viggle recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Viggle - 2 years ago
Viggle is a loyalty program for television that gives people real rewards for checking into the television shows they're watching. Currently...