Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the leading provider of travel and expense management solutions. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, Concur’s easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. By driving innovation in the travel and expense industry, Concur is on a mission to create The Perfect Business Trip for both the individual traveler and enterprise organizations. In 2011, Forbes ranked Concur the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company. Powering evolution in travel technology, the Concur Connect platform enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers and solution partners to access and extend Concur’s T&E cloud. Concur is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 100 countries and reaches millions of employees worldwide.
At Concur Technologies Inc. and in the Connect Cloud platform team we are building the eco-system to integrate cross section of our suppliers, partners and customers with our cloud platform.
We are looking for talented engineers to grow this team. Join us and be at the front of the most disruptive revolution in the enterprise travel and expense industry.
- Use computer programming languages, software tools, and software development environments to code, modify, and maintain programs.
- Investigate assigned product issues, analyze layers of code for origin of bugs, and recommend solutions to cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of software design and development process.
- Produce Design Documents for assigned application features/enhancements.
- Review Marketing and Development documents to estimate time necessary for project completion.
- Provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity.
- May provide guidance to less-experienced personnel
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- Awareness of business issues and their impact on product development.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent years of work experience.
- .Net/C# or other server-side coding experience
- Passion for building great browser-based applications
- Experienced in REST-like, lightweight web services.
- Commitment to clean code following a test first approach
- Awesome Extras:
- CouchDB, MongoDB, or other NoSQL DB experience preferred
- Pig, ML or other hadoop related experience preferred
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur - 19 months ago
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based,...