SW Integration & Test Engineer 2
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems in Aberdeen, MD is seeking an experienced Software Integration and Test Engineer for a fast-paced, growing, dynamic program in support of the FBCB2-JCR system, a major U.S. Army battlefield digitization command and control system.
The qualified applicant will perform various levels of software integration testing and verification leading to the successful software release to the Formal Test team.
Responsibilities of the SW Integration and Test Engineer include development and execution of; 1) Integration & Test Plan, 2) Informal Test Procedures, 3) Scenario development coordination, and 4) System Problem Report documentation and resolution. This engineer must be a team player, able to work comfortably and effectively with team members as well as sponsors and other DoD contractors.
Strong interpersonal skills are required.
· B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline with 2 years of experience as a Software Developer Integration Engineer; Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related with 0 years of experience.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
· Demonstrated experience with software development in C++, scripting and commercial software integration/configuration.
· Experience with Linux/UNIX and/or Windows system administration and OS
· Experience with various protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, and HTTPS.
· Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot software.
· Possess the positive attitude and team spirit needed to succeed in a collaborative environment
· Possess good communication and writing skills.
· Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related
· Experience with testing and integrating Army Battle Command System (i.e. FBCB2, AFATDS, MCS, S2MC).
· Familiarity with Army Military Standards (i.e. VMF, 2525B, 47001C, etc…)
· Familiarity with COTS/GOTS application, tools, and configuration management systems (i.e. DDS, C2R, TIGR, DAUVS, Clearquest and Clearcase)
· Knowledge and/or experience with employment of Tactical Internet and War Fighting Information Networks (SINCGARS, EPLRS, L-Band, SIPR, NIPR, etc…)
· Experience with network installation, setup, and a CCNA certification are a plus
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 10 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...