Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Active l y participate in testing of n ew development and product enhancements. C oordinate and lead testing efforts across multiple product team utilizing manual and automated tools and technologies. A dopt and use testing tools suc h as QTP for testing w i ndows -b ased and web -ba sed app li cat i ons. Develop a n d maintain test plans and manual test cases in Qua lit y Center or s imil ar tool. Assist in developing and maintaining a ut omation sc ript s. P lan , design , and execute te s ts for key common components and int egra t ed systems . P lan and conduct v arious types of testing suc h as functional , integration , regres s ion , and l oad testing. P erform white box testing and black box te s ting.
· Black and white box testing
· Planning, estimating, resource management, task assignments.
· Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Acceptance criteria definition.
· Test Design, Test Cases creation.
· Manual and Automated tests execution
· Automation testing using QTP and load testing with Loadrunner.
· Bug tracking process using different tools like TeamTrack, QualityCenter and TFS.
· Database management, installation and configuration.
· Systems analysis, design and requirements definition.
· Web base application knowledge and mainframe (AS/400 platform)
· Structured and object oriented programming
AudaExplore - 18 months ago
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...