Our Client, an industry leader is looking for individuals who will project a professional and positive company image while relieving, evaluating and transfering all incoming calls from switchboard.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Switchboard Operator
Location: Inglewood, CA
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:0 0 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Flex Schedule needed as day’s off will vary.
Pay Rates: $13.00 per hour
Length: Temp to Hire
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
(1) Answer and transfer each call that comes through the switchboard quickly and efficiently to the proper person and/or department.
(2) Relay phone messages, including those from the answering machine, in an accurate and punctual manner.
(3) Maintain a courteous and professional telephone image at all times.
(4) Scan Documents
(1) Transcribe messages from the answering machine and punctually open the switchboard each morning.
(2) Answer and transfer each call that comes through the switchboard.
(3) Document accurate messages and forward to person and/or department in a prompt manner.
(4) Assist file clerk with scanning of assigned documents.
(5) Setting answering machine at the close of each business day.
(6) Assist customer with location in the park, driving directions and general questions asked from the switchboard, in a courteous and polite manner.
(1) Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
(2) Ability to handle large volume of calls.
(3) Bi-Lingual Spanish REQUIRED.
(4) Good customer service attitude and skills.
(5) Computer literate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
(1) High School Graduate.
(2) At least two (2) years experience as a telephone receptionist or switchboard operator.
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...