Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide directions, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a System Administrator.
- Understands functional areas entering of data via desktop and web front-end applications.
- Maintains user profiles and appropriate security rules for normal, web and RDBMS users.
- Ensures functional administrators have adequate knowledge of application tools and utilities..
- Maintains appropriate documentation for all jobs and reporting.
- Creates custom reports using ODBC compliant 3rd party reporting tool and application panels.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems. (2 years of experience may be substituted for each year of college.)
- 5 years experience in healthcare related IS field.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 22 months ago